Pages

Thoughts on ways to improve the management of professional services firms

Monday, October 02, 2006

Dennis Howlett & Blogs

I had no intention of making another post. Today is a public holiday in Australia, my family has just left for the beach and and I am meant to be cooking a roast chook so that its ready for their return. But I was doing some tidying up and came across a comment of interest.

I am putting it up as a post before I forget it because I know that there are some people who read this blog who are outside the normal professional services loop.

David Maister put up a post on metrics for internal service providers. In response, Dennis Howlett made an interesting comment on the use of blogs as a collaborative tool. As some of you will know, this is one of my areas of interest. I mention Dennis's post (you will find it by clicking on the above link) because it provides another example.

Anyway, back to lunch.

No comments: