Now that I have again started to write about project management, I thought it sensible to establish an entry page that would bring together my various posts on project management. Later I will add linked themes to introduce you to related issues.
The posts are not intended for the professional project manager, already skilled at the craft. Rather, I hope that they will provide an introduction to the ordinary professional or manager in a professional services firm interested in the way that project management can help improve performance.
The Project Management Posts
- 2 October 2006. Multidisciplinary Working - Introduction
- 28 November 2006. Project Management for Professionals - Introduction
- 4 December 2006. Project Management for Professionals - What is a Project?
- 6 December 2006. Project Management for Professionals - Conceiving and Defining the Project
- 8 December 2006. Project Management for the Professionals - Planning the Project
- 4 December 2007. Project Management for Professionals - Implementing the Plan
- 3 January 2007. What Lawyers (and other professionals) appreciate
- 17 January 2007. Towards a Discipline of Practice - the Ndarala challenge
- 18 January 2007. Project Management for Professionals - Completing the Plan
- 28 August 2007. The Use and Abuse of Standardisation - Introduction
- 5 March 2008. Project Management in Professional Bodies