Continuing my irregular series on what draws people to this blog, the most popular posts among my last 100 visitors have been:
- Designing a simple performance appraisal system - sample policy statement, first last time, retains number one spot.
- Problems with Performance Pay came a close second.
- Law, Life Style and Legal Salaries in Australia came third.
- Then came Performance Measurement - Profit Per Equity Partner (PEP).
This was followed by four equal posts:
- On role clarification within partnerships.
- People Management in Professional Services - Effective Delegation
- US Market for New Law Graduates
- Causes of project failures - responsibility without authority
And then a further four equal posts:
- On financial metrics - professional services
- Good to Great - The Conclusions
- Corporatisation, Corporate Structures and the Law - The Case For
- Economics of professional services - surviving recession 4: getting the cash in
Quite a range really.
At the moment I am just recording. I think that once I have half a dozen posts in this series, they will provide a useful guide to further writing taking reader interests into account.