Pages

Thoughts on ways to improve the management of professional services firms

Monday, November 03, 2008

Common Management Problems - get the booklet

Some time ago I began the Common Management Problems series as a way of providing nuts and bolts advice that might aid especially professionals entering into management roles to improve their performance. Measured by visits, the series has been quite popular.

I have now turned this into a simple and quite short word document to make it more accessible. To cover processing costs, I have put a small charge on it of $A15 payable through Paypal. Those who do not want the convenience can still access the material through this blog.

If you would like your own copy, please email me at ndarala(at)optusnet(dot)com(dot)au and I will send you the Paypal account.

No comments: