Continuing my irregular series on what draws people to this blog, the most popular posts among my last 100 visitors have been:
- Australian law firms retrench. This short post came first by a very considerable margin.
- Designing a simple performance appraisal system - sample policy statement came next. This post has been consistently popular.
- Law, Life Style and Legal Salaries in Australia came in third with a gap.
Then came five posts:
- People Management in Professional Services - Effective Delegation
- A Scottish doctor's reservations about evidence based medicine - measurable vs the immeasurable
- Problems with Performance Pay
- Common Management Problems - dealing with poor performers
- Managing the professional services firm: a pause for reflection
In all, a fairly mixed lot!