Pages

Thoughts on ways to improve the management of professional services firms

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

24/7 and the professional

Just because I haven't been posting here because of other pressures doesn't mean that I have forgotten this blog, nor the connected interests. I think about them all the time.

The title of We need a management revolution is pretty self-explanatory. In part of the post I talk about the problems a 24/7 world creates for we professionals.

I don't have a proper answer, just frustrations. I have dealt with elements in my discussions on the need for a discipline of professional practice, one that crosses the professional silos. Yet it's hard.

How do you deal with a just in time clients who asks for an instant response when they haven't thought the issues out?

No comments: