Pages

Thoughts on ways to improve the management of professional services firms

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

People management dominates blog traffic

While I have been very slow in posting for some time, search engines have continued to draw some traffic to this blog.

It's interesting that eight in the top ten posts in the last month have been concerned with people managements issues. A similar pattern holds if I extend the time horizon to six months.

This has not always been the case. There was a time when business management issues dominated.

  What I don't get much traffic on, something that I find a bit disappointing, are my discipline of professional practice posts. This is an area I really care about as something that we all share across fields.

It may just be that search engine algorithms have changed. Still, it is disappointing.  

No comments: