- Accountancy Matters - a UK perspective blog from Accountancy Age
- accountancy.lowtechblog.net - a relatively new blog focused on management & marketing
- AccMan Pro - Dennis Howlett on innovation for professional accountants
- Accountants At Large - News and views from the wonderful world of accounting. News site rather than blog
- Accounting Ethics - Postings, sometimes humorous, by Art Berkowitz on ethics.
One thing I notice in trawling is the apparent absence of Australian blogs about professional services, about the different sectors within professional services, or indeed the use of blogs by professional services firms themselves as a marketing device or to communicate with clients.
I know that Australian use of blogs - something around 4 per cent of Australians have their own blog - is lower than in the UK or US, but it's still surprising given that blogs and blogging are now becoming a main stream tool.
I do know of one law firm that it about to trial a blog. I will report on this when it comes properly on line.