Pages

Thoughts on ways to improve the management of professional services firms

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Accountancy Blogs

A short post simply to record some of the blogs I have found relating to the accounting profession:

One thing I notice in trawling is the apparent absence of Australian blogs about professional services, about the different sectors within professional services, or indeed the use of blogs by professional services firms themselves as a marketing device or to communicate with clients.

I know that Australian use of blogs - something around 4 per cent of Australians have their own blog - is lower than in the UK or US, but it's still surprising given that blogs and blogging are now becoming a main stream tool.

I do know of one law firm that it about to trial a blog. I will report on this when it comes properly on line.

No comments: