- 4 July 2006. Self-employed professionals vs business builders. This, only my second post, pointed to the difference between the self-employed professional and those trying to build professional services businesses.
- 22 July 2006. Professional services - pricing, positioning and service areas continued looked at the way in which differences in markets and services even within a single field (law) and a single firm could create problems because of failure to recognise differences.
- 25 July 2006 People management in professional services - professionals vs managers examined the differences in training and culture between professionals and managers.
- 31 July 2006. Snippets raised the issue of differences across the professions.
- 12 September 2006. Professional Mudmaps introduced a more extended discussion of differences across the professions using the concept of professional mudmaps as a peg.
- 13 September 2006. Professional Mudmaps - Project Based vs Relationship Based extended the mudmaps discussion lookin at the differences between project and relationship based approaches.
- 16 September 16, 2006. Maister on Maister - "Help me with my strategy, please" looked again at some of differences in culture.
- 21 September 2006 Towards a Discipline of Practice looked at the question of the development of a discipline of practice across professions.
- 22 September 2006. Role of the Diagnostic in Professional Practice - medicine vs law compared the diagnostic approaches adopted in these two areas.