Pages

Thoughts on ways to improve the management of professional services firms

Thursday, December 28, 2006

PSVillage - I feel flattered!

Luanne Pirogowicz from PSVillage emailed me. I quote:

We were recently made aware of your blog "Managing the
Professional Services Firm" and were very impressed with the content and value it offers. We'd like to reference it on our website, and were wondering if you'd be willing to provide a paragraph that describes your blog.

I feel flattered. I know PSVillage. I am very happy to help.

I am not an IT professional, although I have worked with IT professionals for more than the last twenty years.

My message is that all professionals and professional service practices can learn from each other regardless of differences between professions. Hence my willingness to help PSVillage.

No comments: