- 16 August 2006. Accountancy Blogs lists five blogs relevant to this sector
- 27 August 2006. Dilanchian Launches Blog reports on the launch of a blog by this Sydney law firm
- 14 September 2006. Interlude - Things of Interest reports on things noticed in the on-line world
- 25 September 2006. Blawg Review #76 reports on the Carnival of Law Blogs hosted on David Maister's blog.
- 28 September 2006. Blog Nominations Called For invites nomination of business blogs run by smaller Australian professional services firms or individual professionals for consideration for inclusion as one of the featured blogs on the US small business blog of the day site
- 29 September 2006. Interesting Posts - September 06 reviews a range of blogs and posts
- 2 October 2006. Dennis Howlett & Blogs points to an interesting comment by Dennis on on the use of collaborative tools
- 3 October 2006. Should All Learning Professionals be Blogging - Practical Issues links to a major exercise run by the US Learning Circuits looking at the relationships between learning professionals and blogging.
Previous Stocktake Posts